Taylor Farms recalls spinach amid E. coli fears
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Taylor Farms has issued a recall for organic baby spinach products that could possibly be contaminated with E. coli.
The affected products were sold in California under the brand names Taylor Farms Organic, Full Circle Organic and Simple Truth Organic.
The affected Taylor Farms Organic products are 16-ounce trays of organic baby spinach with UPC number 0-30223-04780-3. The affected Full Circle Organic products are also 16-ounce trays of organic baby spinach with UPC number 0-36800-28875-1. The affected Simple Truth Organic products are 5-ounce trays of organic baby spinach with UPC number 0-11110-91128-5.
The recalled spinach all has "best by" dates of Feb. 24. For more details on this recall, visit www.spinachmarketwithdrawal.com.
Taylor Farms Retail says it's a voluntary recall and calls it a precautionary measure.
food, recall, recalls
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 57 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 15 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home 43 min ago
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 51 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months