Los Angeles News
John North says farewell after 34 years at Eyewitness News
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- John North is retiring after spending nearly 34 years as a reporter at Eyewitness News.
Over the years, John has been at the center of our coverage of some of the biggest stories.
From his compelling coverage of the O.J. Simpson trial - which he covered almost every day for over two years - to being front and center on most of our local and national political coverage, he's done it all, and done it well.
One thing for sure: through riots, fires and turbulent political campaigns, he's never shied away from a challenge. He is one of those reporters you could depend on to get the story each and every day.
John, we wish you the best as you ride off into the sunset on your Harley Davidson. You will surely be missed!
los angeles news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 24 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 3 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator 14 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- LA launches campaign to shut illegal pot...
58 min ago