Wasco State Prison inmate escapes from facility
WASCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for an inmate who walked away from a minimum support facility at Wasco State Prison Saturday.
Officials reported Howard Devlin, 42, missing around 8:30 a.m.
Devlin was serving a 4-year-sentence for the possession of controlled substances. He was transferred from Riverside County and received at the Wasco facility on July 13, 2012.
The suspect was described as a white male with a medium build, standing 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds. Devlin has brown hair, brown eyes, a moustache and goatee.
Anyone with information regarding the missing suspect was urged to call 911 immediately.
california, california news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 28 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- 'Returnaholics' punished by some retailers
59 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
52 min ago