Blind Husky and his seeing-eye dog need new home
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two dogs that have captured hearts all over social media are looking for a new home -- together. What makes them special is that one of the dogs is blind and the other is his seeing-eye guide.
Isaac, a Husky, and Isabella, a Terrier mix, recently were found together wandering the streets of Fontana. Isaac cannot see and likely has glaucoma.
The animal rescue group STAND Foundation is now looking to place the bonded pair together in a loving home.
"She keeps her eye on him at all times like a little pilot fish. There's a work relationship between these two and there's a love relationship between these two, and how they know what the other needs or what the other is saying is amazing," said Dan Guss with STAND Foundation. "It's like an old couple that's been married for 60 years and they just know what's going on with the other person."
Isaac and Isabella are currently under the care of a local veterinarian.
animal news, bizarre news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour