Blind Husky and his seeing-eye dog need new home
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two dogs that have captured hearts all over social media are looking for a new home -- together. What makes them special is that one of the dogs is blind and the other is his seeing-eye guide.
Isaac, a Husky, and Isabella, a Terrier mix, recently were found together wandering the streets of Fontana. Isaac cannot see and likely has glaucoma.
The animal rescue group STAND Foundation is now looking to place the bonded pair together in a loving home.
"She keeps her eye on him at all times like a little pilot fish. There's a work relationship between these two and there's a love relationship between these two, and how they know what the other needs or what the other is saying is amazing," said Dan Guss with STAND Foundation. "It's like an old couple that's been married for 60 years and they just know what's going on with the other person."
Isaac and Isabella are currently under the care of a local veterinarian.
animal news, bizarre news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter