Inland Empire News
San Bernardino parking lot shooting kills 1, wounds 1
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A shooting in San Bernardino left one man dead and a woman wounded Sunday.
According to police, the shooting happened just after 12 p.m. in a parking lot of the Meadowbrook Towers, where several people had gathered. An SUV drove up and someone inside opened fire
A 22-year-old man from Los Angeles was shot and taken to a local hospital, where he later died.
Bullets also struck a homeless woman who was several hundred yards away. She underwent surgery and was listed in stable condition.
Police say the gunshots came from a light-colored SUV with tinted windows, which fled the parking lot after the shooting.
There has been no word on a motive, and no arrests so far.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 49 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 32 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere