Los Angeles News
Mission Hills car crash: 3 people killed
MISSION HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were killed in Mission Hills following a car crash involving a suspected drunk driver.
The wreck happened near Rinaldi Street and Laurel Canyon Boulevard around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Police say the driver of a Honda Accord lost control and slammed into a Chevy Volt. The driver of the Chevy Volt, identified as Hrag Gharibian, 20, of Northridge was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Two passengers inside the Honda died at the scene.
The driver, who police say was drunk, died at the hospital.
The victims have been identified as Faustino Galicia, 35, Jesus Alfonso Ramos, 35, both of Sun Valley and Henry S. Lopez, 35, of North Hollywood.
san fernando valley, car crash, dui, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)