Los Angeles News
Mission Hills car crash: 3 people killed
MISSION HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were killed in Mission Hills following a car crash involving a suspected drunk driver.
The wreck happened near Rinaldi Street and Laurel Canyon Boulevard around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Police say the driver of a Honda Accord lost control and slammed into a Chevy Volt. The driver of the Chevy Volt, identified as Hrag Gharibian, 20, of Northridge was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Two passengers inside the Honda died at the scene.
The driver, who police say was drunk, died at the hospital.
The victims have been identified as Faustino Galicia, 35, Jesus Alfonso Ramos, 35, both of Sun Valley and Henry S. Lopez, 35, of North Hollywood.
san fernando valley, car crash, dui, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video