Los Angeles News
Westbound 118 Fwy reopened after big rig crash
GRANADA HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All westbound lanes of the 118 Freeway have reopened following a fatal big rig crash that killed two people Monday.
The lanes were closed at White Oak Avenue around 3:41 a.m. following the fatal crash involving two vehicles and a big rig.
The incident occurred between Reseda and Balboa boulevards.
The accident affected all roads in the area.
The drive was stacked up from Woodley Avenue. Drivers were escorted off the freeway at Balboa Boulevard. Commuters were advised to use the 405 north as an alternate route and exit Rinaldi Street.
The lanes were reopened shortly before 9 a.m.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
los angeles news
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 30 min ago
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns 2 min ago
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments