Orange County News
2 dead, 1 hurt in Laguna Beach head-on crash
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people were killed and one person was injured in a head-on collision in Laguna Beach Tuesday.
Authorities say a Honda Accord and a Tesla collided on Laguna Canyon Road at 6:40 a.m. Both fatal victims in the Honda were declared dead at the scene. The driver of the Tesla was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
According to the preliminary investigation, the Tesla veered into oncoming traffic for an unknown reason, which resulted in the violent crash.
The accident remains under investigation. Laguna Canyon Road was expected to be shut down between El Toro Road and State Route 73 through the morning hours.
car crash, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 21 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months