Inland Empire News
Missing Hemet boy may be with his father
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- The search continues for a 3-year-old boy from Hemet, who was last seen March 21.
Authorities believe Willie Keeten Jr. may be with his father, 45-year-old Willie Keeten Sr. Investigators believe the two could still be in the Hemet area or possibly in San Bernardino.
If you have information that could help locate the boy, call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1 (800) THE-LOST, or 1 (800) 843-5678. Callers can remain anonymous.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 24 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members 37 min ago
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Brokechella festival held in downtown LA
42 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
6 min ago