Los Angeles News
Pomona theft investigation nets narcotics arrest
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 17-year-old teen is facing drug charges after he was found to be in possession of cocaine and methamphetamine packaged for sales Friday.
Police responded to the 1000 block of East Mission Boulevard around 10:35 a.m. to conduct a follow-up investigation of a recent theft.
When officers arrived, they located three male suspected Pomona gang members to the rear of the location. One of the subjects was found to be in possession of 26.2 grams of methamphetamine, 1.64 grams of cocaine, and a large sum of money.
Evidence suggests the suspect's intent was to sell the drugs since the narcotics were individually packed in small baggies for sales. Police said the drugs seized had an approximate street value of $2,800.
During the later investigation, officers learned the suspect also had a no bail arrest warrant from a previous robbery case.
arrest, drug cartel, los angeles news
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments 2 min ago
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
19 min ago