Inland Empire News
Norco man arrested for allegedly trying to grab boy
NORCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested for allegedly approaching and grabbing a boy in Norco, authorities said.
The incident happened around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of 6th Street.
Deputies said the boy, whose age was not released, was able to get away from the suspect. The man fled the scene before deputies arrived.
Investigators later tracked down the suspect, 42-year-old Marcos Carrillo of Norco. Deputies said based upon the suspect's demeanor and actions, he seemed "to be motivated by an abnormal interest" in the victim.
Carrillo was arrested for annoying and molesting a child.
inland empire news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
34 min ago