Inland Empire News
Norco man arrested for allegedly trying to grab boy
NORCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested for allegedly approaching and grabbing a boy in Norco, authorities said.
The incident happened around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of 6th Street.
Deputies said the boy, whose age was not released, was able to get away from the suspect. The man fled the scene before deputies arrived.
Investigators later tracked down the suspect, 42-year-old Marcos Carrillo of Norco. Deputies said based upon the suspect's demeanor and actions, he seemed "to be motivated by an abnormal interest" in the victim.
Carrillo was arrested for annoying and molesting a child.
inland empire news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 3 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 42 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 36 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments