Orange County News
Vigil planned for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A vigil for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos is planned for Monday evening at a Santa Ana church.
Maribel Manriquez Ramos has not been seen or heard from since May 2. She is a student at California State University-Fullerton and an Army veteran who served in Iraq.
Her car is at her apartment complex. Her keys, cellphone and purse are missing. Friends say she would never leave her family or her obligations behind.
Police consider Ramos's disappearance suspicious.
The vigil is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Monday at Calvary Church at 1010 N. Tustin Ave. in Santa Ana.
Ramos is described as a Hispanic woman standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with brown shoulder-length hair. Ramos has a tattoo of a star on her left shoulder and an Aztec/tribal symbol on her lower back.
If Ramos is located or you have information of her whereabouts, please contact the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7444.
missing person, orange county news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 19 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 15 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)