Orange County News
Vigil planned for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A vigil for missing Orange woman Maribel Ramos is planned for Monday evening at a Santa Ana church.
Maribel Manriquez Ramos has not been seen or heard from since May 2. She is a student at California State University-Fullerton and an Army veteran who served in Iraq.
Her car is at her apartment complex. Her keys, cellphone and purse are missing. Friends say she would never leave her family or her obligations behind.
Police consider Ramos's disappearance suspicious.
The vigil is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Monday at Calvary Church at 1010 N. Tustin Ave. in Santa Ana.
Ramos is described as a Hispanic woman standing 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with brown shoulder-length hair. Ramos has a tattoo of a star on her left shoulder and an Aztec/tribal symbol on her lower back.
If Ramos is located or you have information of her whereabouts, please contact the Orange Police Department at (714) 744-7444.
missing person, orange county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 31 min ago
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects 16 min ago
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building 19 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book