Inland Empire News
Body found near area where hiker went missing in San Bernardino Mountains
BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. (KABC) -- A female body was discovered in the Big Bear Lake area where a woman went missing while hiking Tuesday.
Dalman and her friend had gone hiking in the Crystal Mountain area when they became separated. Two days later, Dalman's friend found his way back to his car and immediately reported her missing.
According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, rescuers on foot found the body in a remote area. The coroner will conduct an autopsy to confirm the body's identity and cause of death.
Dalman was described as a white woman, about 5-feet-2-inches tall, weighing 125 pounds, with blond hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a light-colored top, tan capri pants and sneakers.
missing person, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 43 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants