Los Angeles News
Lancaster shooting: 2 men killed after leaving party
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County Sheriff's detectives are trying to figure out who shot and killed two men after they left a party at a home in Lancaster Sunday morning.
The incident happened on the 44800 block of Hanstead Avenue around 4:30 a.m.
Homicide detectives say the unidentified victims were part of a group of men gathered in front of a house down the street when a verbal argument among the group turned physical.
An unknown suspect shot the two men multiple times in the upper torso. The victims did not survive their injuries.
Authorities say several cars were seen leaving the area.
No arrest has been made.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 14 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church 9 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 27 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis