Los Angeles News
Lancaster shooting: 2 men killed after leaving party
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County Sheriff's detectives are trying to figure out who shot and killed two men after they left a party at a home in Lancaster Sunday morning.
The incident happened on the 44800 block of Hanstead Avenue around 4:30 a.m.
Homicide detectives say the unidentified victims were part of a group of men gathered in front of a house down the street when a verbal argument among the group turned physical.
An unknown suspect shot the two men multiple times in the upper torso. The victims did not survive their injuries.
Authorities say several cars were seen leaving the area.
No arrest has been made.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video