Inland Empire News
Apparent murder-suicide in Victorville claims lives of 2 brothers
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department is investigating an apparent murder-suicide that claimed the lives of two brothers in Victorville.
Deputies responded to a call regarding a suicidal subject at a home in the 13200 block of Crossroads Court shortly before 4:30 a.m. Sunday. When they checked the residence, deputies found 34-year-old Ladetric Jenkins and 40-year-old Dennis Jenkins dead of gunshot wounds.
An investigation showed that the two men apparently had an argument.
"It is believed sometime during the argument, Ladetric Jenkins shot Dennis Jenkins to death; then turned the gun on himself, committing suicide," sheriff's Cpl. Randy Naquin said in a news release.
Anyone with information on this case was asked to contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department Homicide Detail at (909) 387-3589.
murder, homicide investigation, shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 59 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants