Inland Empire News
Body found at construction site in Corona
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Detectives are investigating after a man's body was found at a construction site in Corona on Wednesday.
Authorities say the body was found in the 2800 block of Palisades Drive at about 1:45 p.m. The body appears to be that of a dark-skinned male and was badly decomposing, investigators said.
The identity of the man and cause of death is unknown at this time. Police say the body doesn't match the description of any recent missing persons reported to their department.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Corona Police Department at (951) 736-2330, option 3.
body found, riverside county, inland empire news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour