Earthquake in Kern County: 4.3-mag. quake hits near Lake Isabella
LAKE ISABELLA, Calif. (KABC) -- An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 4.3 struck the Kern County area on Wednesday morning.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the quake struck at 9:46 a.m., centered 14 miles southeast of Lake Isabella.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
earthquake, earthquake center
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
46 min ago