Orange County News
Driver hits 2 kids in Santa Ana; 1 killed
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver struck two children, a brother and sister, in Santa Ana Wednesday night, killing the little girl, police said.
The crash happened at Bristol and 10th streets as the two were crossing the street with an adult and five other children. It was not immediately known if they were in a crosswalk.
Acccording to the Orange County Fire Authority, the 11-year-old girl had no pulse and was not breathing when she was transported to UCI Medical Center. Her 8-year-old brother was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Authorities said the driver did not flee the scene. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
car crash, orange county news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline 43 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians