Orange County News
Driver hits 2 kids in Santa Ana; 1 killed
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver struck two children, a brother and sister, in Santa Ana Wednesday night, killing the little girl, police said.
The crash happened at Bristol and 10th streets as the two were crossing the street with an adult and five other children. It was not immediately known if they were in a crosswalk.
Acccording to the Orange County Fire Authority, the 11-year-old girl had no pulse and was not breathing when she was transported to UCI Medical Center. Her 8-year-old brother was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Authorities said the driver did not flee the scene. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
car crash, orange county news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 6 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 36 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the 70s 25 min ago
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Gay couple plans wedding on Rose Parade float
16 min ago