Elvis Presley's Palm Springs home opening soon
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (KABC) -- There is some great news for fans of the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
Elvis Presley's Palm Springs home will soon be open to the public.
Presley bought the house back in 1970. Since then it has been through several legal disputes, but now the new owner plans to renovate the home to make it look like it did when Elvis lived there.
The home is scheduled to be open by October.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 49 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom 3 min ago
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)