Orange County News
Fountain Valley Police seize 115 lbs of marijuana, 1.5 lbs of cocaine
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Fountain Valley Police discovered 115 pounds of marijuana, 1.5 pounds of cocaine and a large amount of cash during two residential searches Tuesday.
Fountain Valley Police investigators served a search warrant at a residence on the 6300 block of Myrtle Drive in Huntington Beach. They served another search warrant at a location on the 8600 block of El Cerro Circle in Fountain Valley.
Police discovered a total of 115 pounds of marijuana with an estimated street value of $1,309,056; 1.5 pounds of cocaine with an estimated street value of $63,193; and a large amount of cash.
Jace Remington was arrested for possession of marijuana for sales and possession of cocaine for sales.
Remington was free on bail for a June narcotics-sales arrest when he was arrested Tuesday.
arrest, orange county news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis