Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley to host CMA Awards for 6th year
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley have found a niche for themselves: For the sixth consecutive year, the duo will co-host the CMA Awards.
The announcement was made on "CMA Music Festival: Country's Night to Rock," which aired on Monday night.
"Carrie and Brad are the consummate hosts," said Ed Hardy, president of the CMA board of directors, in a statement. "They have the respect of our industry, artistic credibility, critical acclaim, and a quick-witted, genuine rapport that makes them popular with our audience and the viewers at home."
The 47th annual CMA Awards will take place Nov. 6 on ABC7. The show will air live from Bridgestone Arena in Nashville.
award shows, entertainment
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 16 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour