Los Angeles News
$50,000 reward offered in Studio City fatal hit-and-run crash
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles City Council unanimously approved a $50,000 reward Wednesday to help catch the hit-and-run driver who killed a man in Studio City.
Family and loved ones of 35-year-old Michael Bonanomi made a plea for justice before the vote at City Hall Wednesday.
Police also released surveillance video. Bonanomi is seen trying to cross busy Ventura Boulevard on the night of August 17 when he was struck by a white Mercedes-Benz. The suspect fled the scene.
Authorities are asking for anyone with information to call the Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8021.
hit and run, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role