Los Angeles News
$50,000 reward offered in Studio City fatal hit-and-run crash
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Los Angeles City Council unanimously approved a $50,000 reward Wednesday to help catch the hit-and-run driver who killed a man in Studio City.
Family and loved ones of 35-year-old Michael Bonanomi made a plea for justice before the vote at City Hall Wednesday.
Police also released surveillance video. Bonanomi is seen trying to cross busy Ventura Boulevard on the night of August 17 when he was struck by a white Mercedes-Benz. The suspect fled the scene.
Authorities are asking for anyone with information to call the Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8021.
hit and run, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack 54 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest 12 min ago
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer 50 min ago
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
39 min ago