Daphne Oz of 'The Chew' reveals she is pregnant
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Daphne Oz, a co-host of ABC's show "The Chew," announced her pregnancy on Thursday during a taping of the show's premiere.
Oz, 27, has been married for three years to John Jovanovic.
During the taping of the show, which is scheduled to air on Monday, Oz talked about a summer trip she and her husband took to Europe.
She said she wanted to share a photo, then pulled out a strip of three sonogram images, surprising co-hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly and Carla Hall.
Oz is the daughter of talk show host Dr. Mehmet Oz. This will be the first grandchild for Dr. Oz and his wife, Lisa.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
pregnancy, celebrity, abc, entertainment
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena 9 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit 19 min ago
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii 33 min ago
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Young patients travel from LA to 'North Pole'
58 min ago
- Longest Rose Parade float goes for test drive
3 min ago