Daphne Oz of 'The Chew' reveals she is pregnant
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Daphne Oz, a co-host of ABC's show "The Chew," announced her pregnancy on Thursday during a taping of the show's premiere.
Oz, 27, has been married for three years to John Jovanovic.
During the taping of the show, which is scheduled to air on Monday, Oz talked about a summer trip she and her husband took to Europe.
She said she wanted to share a photo, then pulled out a strip of three sonogram images, surprising co-hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly and Carla Hall.
Oz is the daughter of talk show host Dr. Mehmet Oz. This will be the first grandchild for Dr. Oz and his wife, Lisa.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
pregnancy, celebrity, abc, entertainment
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 48 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies 38 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video