Save Money / Consumer News
K-cup soup to be introduced by Campbell
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Campbell Soup will start offering K-cup soup packs that can be made with Green Mountain's popular single-serve coffee machines.
The soups include a K-cup pack of broth that is brewed over a packet of dry pasta and vegetables.
"This innovative partnership is a win for consumers and for both companies, and represents another important step as Campbell expands into higher-growth spaces," Campbell President and CEO Denise Morrison said.
Green Mountain machines are designed so that the system is cleansed by the brewing process, meaning the soup and coffee flavors would not be mixed.
Campbell and Green Mountain will launch three varieties next year, including Chicken Broth and Noodle.
food, save money / consumer news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots 10 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 35 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report