Los Angeles News
South Los Angeles shooting injures 2 men
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An investigation is underway after two men were injured in a shooting in South Los Angeles early Sunday morning.
Both men were found inside a car in the 10800 block of Buford Avenue around 2 a.m.
The 34-year-old was shot in the back, the 18-year-old was shot in the arm, and both are believed to be gang members, according to L.A. County sheriff's deputies.
The two men were taken to a hospital. Their conditions were not immediately released.
City News Service contributed to this report.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants