Los Angeles News
Shots reportedly fired at police helicopter
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- A suspect reportedly fired shots in the air toward a police helicopter in Bellflower Wednesday, prompting a heavy police response.
Authorities responded to a report of shots fired in the area of Lakewood Boulevard and Cedar Street at about 1:15 p.m.
A male suspect surrendered just before 2 p.m., exiting a house in the neighborhood with his hands up. He was seen being taken into custody.
shooting, los angeles news
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search 39 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons