Multiple earthquakes hit La Verne, Pomona areas
LA VERNE, Calif. (KABC) -- Multiple earthquakes were recorded in the La Verne and Pomona areas Thursday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
A magnitude-3.7 earthquake struck at 4:43 a.m. about one mile southwest of La Verne.
Ten minutes later, a magnitude 1.5 earthquake struck two miles west of Pomona.
At 5:06 a.m., a magnitude-3.8 earthquake hit two miles east of Pomona. One minute later, a magnitude-1.8 aftershock struck two miles west of Pomona.
ABC7 viewers in several cities, including La Verne, Upland, Pomona and Diamond Bar, said they felt shaking.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill 17 min ago
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous' 49 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 33 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood 46 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Kettlebells can help burn calories fast
34 min ago