Multiple earthquakes hit La Verne, Pomona areas
LA VERNE, Calif. (KABC) -- Multiple earthquakes were recorded in the La Verne and Pomona areas Thursday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
A magnitude-3.7 earthquake struck at 4:43 a.m. about one mile southwest of La Verne.
Ten minutes later, a magnitude 1.5 earthquake struck two miles west of Pomona.
At 5:06 a.m., a magnitude-3.8 earthquake hit two miles east of Pomona. One minute later, a magnitude-1.8 aftershock struck two miles west of Pomona.
ABC7 viewers in several cities, including La Verne, Upland, Pomona and Diamond Bar, said they felt shaking.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
earthquake, earthquake center
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes 42 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 2 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- How healthy is flavoring up your water? 3 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke