Los Angeles News
Los Angeles drive-by shooting leaves man dead
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating a fatal drive-by shooting in unincorporated Los Angeles.
The shooting happened around 12:15 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of West 92nd Street.
L.A. County sheriff's homicide detectives say a 24-year-old man was standing in front of an apartment complex when he was shot by someone in a passing vehicle. Deputies found the man lying in the hallway of the complex with a gunshot wound.
The victim was transported to a local hospital where he died. His name has not been released.
No suspect or vehicle description has been made available.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis