Los Angeles News
Los Angeles drive-by shooting leaves man dead
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating a fatal drive-by shooting in unincorporated Los Angeles.
The shooting happened around 12:15 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of West 92nd Street.
L.A. County sheriff's homicide detectives say a 24-year-old man was standing in front of an apartment complex when he was shot by someone in a passing vehicle. Deputies found the man lying in the hallway of the complex with a gunshot wound.
The victim was transported to a local hospital where he died. His name has not been released.
No suspect or vehicle description has been made available.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
45 min ago