Orange County News
Ambulance crash: 2 injured outside Children's Hospital of Orange County
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people were injured when an ambulance crashed into a pole outside Children's Hospital of Orange County on Sunday.
The crash happened around 7 a.m. A driver and passenger were trapped inside. It took crews 45 minutes to cut both the men out of the ambulance. Both suffered minor injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
accident, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 14 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video