Jenni Rivera boutique opens in Panorama City
PANORAMA CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A boutique honoring Mexican-American music icon Jenni Rivera opened in Panorama City Saturday.
The store is located in the 8500 block of Van Nuys Boulevard.
It features clothes with the singer's initials, J-R, an exclusive line of Jenni jeans, and Jenni Rivera perfume. All of her albums are also available at the boutique.
Hundreds of fans lined up outside the store in anticipation.
The singer, businesswoman and actress was among seven people who died in a plane crash shortly after takeoff in northern Mexico last December.
The jet was built in 1969 and records show it sustained substantial damage in an accident in 2005 when it experienced a fuel system malfunction. Air traffic controllers lost contact with the U.S.-registered Learjet 25 about 10 minutes after takeoff.
The plane plunged more than 28,000 feet in a nose dive, disintegrated on impact and much of the wreckage was immediately recognizable.
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 4 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
56 min ago