Covered California: Some payment deadlines extended to Jan. 15
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- People who signed up for Covered California now have more time to pay their first premium.
The state has extended the payment deadline to Jan. 15 for coverage that began Jan. 1.
A surge of people signed up for insurance late last year. Many of them are having trouble getting an invoice from their insurance company or are having trouble paying the bill online.
More than 400,000 people are signed up for Covered California insurance policies.
health, health care, health insurance, california news
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 2 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members 42 min ago
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Brokechella festival held in downtown LA
47 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
11 min ago