Los Angeles News
Canyon Country stabbing death may be gang related
CANYON COUNTRY, SANTA CLARITA (KABC) -- Homicide detectives believe the stabbing death of a man in the Canyon Country area may be gang related.
Investigators received a call about a possible stabbing victim at approximately 10:45 p.m. Friday in the 18100 block of Sundowner Way. Responding detectives found the victim unconscious on the ground with multiple stab wounds to his upper torso.
Authorities say the stabbing occurred in an uncovered parking area of a condo complex, which apparently has a neighborhood watch program.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene. His name and age were not immediately released.
Authorities say preliminary investigation indicates the incident may possibly be gang related.
No suspects have been identified. If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
stabbing, gang activity, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 4 min ago
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later 30 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break