ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 North to be closed for 3 nights through Sepulveda Pass
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A portion of the northbound San Diego (405) Freeway will be closed for three nights through the Sepulveda Pass so that crews can shift k-rail barriers and re-stripe the road.
Metro officials say the closure will be from Moraga Drive to Ventura Boulevard on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from midnight to 5 a.m.
The closure is part of the freeway widening project. Ramps will begin closing at 7 p.m. each night, and lanes will begin closing at 10 p.m.
The northbound 405 connector to the 101 Freeway will be closed during this time, as well as the following northbound onramps: Wilshire Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Moraga Drive, Getty Center Drive and Skirball.
road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 41 min ago
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine 34 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term 35 min ago
- Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County