ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 North to be closed for 3 nights through Sepulveda Pass
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A portion of the northbound San Diego (405) Freeway will be closed for three nights through the Sepulveda Pass so that crews can shift k-rail barriers and re-stripe the road.
Metro officials say the closure will be from Moraga Drive to Ventura Boulevard on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from midnight to 5 a.m.
The closure is part of the freeway widening project. Ramps will begin closing at 7 p.m. each night, and lanes will begin closing at 10 p.m.
The northbound 405 connector to the 101 Freeway will be closed during this time, as well as the following northbound onramps: Wilshire Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Moraga Drive, Getty Center Drive and Skirball.
road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior 10 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever 44 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County