ABC7 On Your Side
ABC7 On Your Side: Free concerts
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you'd like to spend some time outside this weekend, you can listen in at several places around the Southland with free concert series.
The L.A. County Museum of Art (LACMA) tunes up with Friday Night Jazz, featuring leading Southern California artists. Those free concerts are every Friday. On Saturday, LACMA offers Latin sounds. On Sunday, they offer chamber music concerts.
It's getting tougher to make ends meet these days, and ABC7 On Your Side is a campaign to help you save money. Watch Eyewitness News for money-saving tips and freebies to help stretch your dollar.
In Woodland Hills, the Valley Cultural Center offers its annual free concerts at Warner Center Park. This Sunday, you can hear the rousing patriotic sound from the Marine Band San Diego. Also featured will be the winners of the Valley Cultural Center's music competition.
There are also free concerts this weekend with Grand Performances at the Watercourt of California Plaza downtown.
The Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA) offers Target Free Sundays. This Sunday, you can listen to spoken work, or take a gallery tour and a mural workshop.
abc7 on your side, george pennacchio
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 8 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 2 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane 43 min ago
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis