ABC7 On Your Side
ABC7 On Your Side: Free concerts
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you'd like to spend some time outside this weekend, you can listen in at several places around the Southland with free concert series.
The L.A. County Museum of Art (LACMA) tunes up with Friday Night Jazz, featuring leading Southern California artists. Those free concerts are every Friday. On Saturday, LACMA offers Latin sounds. On Sunday, they offer chamber music concerts.
It's getting tougher to make ends meet these days, and ABC7 On Your Side is a campaign to help you save money. Watch Eyewitness News for money-saving tips and freebies to help stretch your dollar.
In Woodland Hills, the Valley Cultural Center offers its annual free concerts at Warner Center Park. This Sunday, you can hear the rousing patriotic sound from the Marine Band San Diego. Also featured will be the winners of the Valley Cultural Center's music competition.
There are also free concerts this weekend with Grand Performances at the Watercourt of California Plaza downtown.
The Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA) offers Target Free Sundays. This Sunday, you can listen to spoken work, or take a gallery tour and a mural workshop.
abc7 on your side, george pennacchio
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 31 min ago
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects 16 min ago
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building 19 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book