ABC7 On Your Side
ABCs of the Housing Market
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In an "ABC7 on Your Side Special: The ABCs of the Housing Market," ABC7 Consumer Specialist Ric Romero examines the current mortgage crisis, the rise in foreclosures, falling median home prices and low home sales.
The show answers common questions and helps homeowners, or prospective homeowners, navigate the current market.
Click in the Eyewitness News Story Window above to watch segments from the show that aired on Saturday, June 28.
For more excerpts from the interview with Charles Ludlam, the single family housing specialist for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, roll your mouse over the Eyewitness News Story Window above and select "abc7.com Extra: Charles Ludlam." Or, click here to launch the video in a new window.
For more information and resources on housing, visit the following Web sites:
Here are the Web sites mentioned in the Home Swap story:
abc7 on your side, ric romero
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour