ABC7 On Your Side
ABCs of the Housing Market
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In an "ABC7 on Your Side Special: The ABCs of the Housing Market," ABC7 Consumer Specialist Ric Romero examines the current mortgage crisis, the rise in foreclosures, falling median home prices and low home sales.
The show answers common questions and helps homeowners, or prospective homeowners, navigate the current market.
Click in the Eyewitness News Story Window above to watch segments from the show that aired on Saturday, June 28.
For more excerpts from the interview with Charles Ludlam, the single family housing specialist for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, roll your mouse over the Eyewitness News Story Window above and select "abc7.com Extra: Charles Ludlam." Or, click here to launch the video in a new window.
For more information and resources on housing, visit the following Web sites:
Here are the Web sites mentioned in the Home Swap story:
abc7 on your side, ric romero
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests 20 min ago
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
14 min ago
- Illinois students spread joy w/ Dial-a -Carol
15 min ago