ABC7 On Your Side
ABCs of the Housing Market
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In an "ABC7 on Your Side Special: The ABCs of the Housing Market," ABC7 Consumer Specialist Ric Romero examines the current mortgage crisis, the rise in foreclosures, falling median home prices and low home sales.
The show answers common questions and helps homeowners, or prospective homeowners, navigate the current market.
Click in the Eyewitness News Story Window above to watch segments from the show that aired on Saturday, June 28.
For more excerpts from the interview with Charles Ludlam, the single family housing specialist for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, roll your mouse over the Eyewitness News Story Window above and select "abc7.com Extra: Charles Ludlam." Or, click here to launch the video in a new window.
For more information and resources on housing, visit the following Web sites:
Here are the Web sites mentioned in the Home Swap story:
abc7 on your side, ric romero
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 29 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust 36 min ago
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere