You've Got To See This!
Boy sets new record for most underwear worn
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A boy in Warwick, New York spent his 10th birthday setting a Guinness World Record for wearing the most underwear.
Jack Singer's parents slipped the underwear on him one at a time Sunday. When they reached 195 pairs, Jack had to lie down because his feet were asleep.
They reached a record 215 pairs of underwear in 18 minutes.
Instead of birthday gifts, Jack asked people to donate money to Marine Sergeant Eddie Ryan who was injured in Iraq five years ago.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2