You've Got To See This!
Boy sets new record for most underwear worn
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A boy in Warwick, New York spent his 10th birthday setting a Guinness World Record for wearing the most underwear.
Jack Singer's parents slipped the underwear on him one at a time Sunday. When they reached 195 pairs, Jack had to lie down because his feet were asleep.
They reached a record 215 pairs of underwear in 18 minutes.
Instead of birthday gifts, Jack asked people to donate money to Marine Sergeant Eddie Ryan who was injured in Iraq five years ago.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill