You've Got To See This!
Boy sets new record for most underwear worn
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A boy in Warwick, New York spent his 10th birthday setting a Guinness World Record for wearing the most underwear.
Jack Singer's parents slipped the underwear on him one at a time Sunday. When they reached 195 pairs, Jack had to lie down because his feet were asleep.
They reached a record 215 pairs of underwear in 18 minutes.
Instead of birthday gifts, Jack asked people to donate money to Marine Sergeant Eddie Ryan who was injured in Iraq five years ago.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report