You've Got To See This!
Octopus tries to predict Brett Favre's fate
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (KABC) -- An octopus named Loki at a Minnesota aquarium is being used to try and predict Brett Favre's fate.
Loki is a North Pacific Giant Octopus at the Underwater Adventure Aquarium in Bloomington. Aquarium staff wanted to see if Loki could shed some light on whether Favre will retire, or stay and play for the Minnesota Vikings next year.
Loki wasn't really any help. Her first move put Favre at retiring, but minutes later, she laid a mussel next to No. 4 coming back for another season.
animal news, minnesota vikings, you've got to see this!
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet 1 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants