You've Got To See This!
Octopus tries to predict Brett Favre's fate
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (KABC) -- An octopus named Loki at a Minnesota aquarium is being used to try and predict Brett Favre's fate.
Loki is a North Pacific Giant Octopus at the Underwater Adventure Aquarium in Bloomington. Aquarium staff wanted to see if Loki could shed some light on whether Favre will retire, or stay and play for the Minnesota Vikings next year.
Loki wasn't really any help. Her first move put Favre at retiring, but minutes later, she laid a mussel next to No. 4 coming back for another season.
animal news, minnesota vikings, you've got to see this!
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 59 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 46 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 31 min ago
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 15 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts