You've Got To See This!
Man shot in head, finds bullet 5 years later
HERNE, Germany (KABC) -- It took a man in Germany five years to realize he was walking around with a bullet lodged in his head.
Robert Chojecki, 35, is recovering from surgery to remove it.
Police say he was hit by the stray 22-caliber bullet during a New Year's Eve celebration.
Chojecki says he thought he had bumped his head or was hurt by a firecracker.
He says he began to get headaches a year ago, and only went to the doctor recently.
Since the bullet had not penetrated his skull, doctors say it was not life-threatening and that he could have gone a few more years without having it removed.
amazing video, shooting, new year's eve, you've got to see this!
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing 13 min ago
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors
- Website brings history of Los Angeles to life
44 min ago