You've Got To See This!
Man shot in head, finds bullet 5 years later
HERNE, Germany (KABC) -- It took a man in Germany five years to realize he was walking around with a bullet lodged in his head.
Robert Chojecki, 35, is recovering from surgery to remove it.
Police say he was hit by the stray 22-caliber bullet during a New Year's Eve celebration.
Chojecki says he thought he had bumped his head or was hurt by a firecracker.
He says he began to get headaches a year ago, and only went to the doctor recently.
Since the bullet had not penetrated his skull, doctors say it was not life-threatening and that he could have gone a few more years without having it removed.
amazing video, shooting, new year's eve, you've got to see this!
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 22 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison 33 min ago
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 5 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 41 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks 6 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break