You've Got To See This!
Shopping shown to be as good as sex
LONDON (KABC) -- If you get really excited over a good sale, you're not alone. Shopping was proved to be just as stimulating as sex in a recent study.
Retail therapy was found to produce the same rush of endorphins as sexual arousal. Researchers from the University of Wesminster in London hooked people up to eye-tracking devices and showed them pornography and then clippings from sales promotions.
They found the brain reacted with just as much excitement when subjects looked at the shopping promotions as the porn.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
scientific study, shopping, sex tape, you've got to see this!
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area 1 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting 54 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
41 min ago