You've Got To See This!
Shopping shown to be as good as sex
LONDON (KABC) -- If you get really excited over a good sale, you're not alone. Shopping was proved to be just as stimulating as sex in a recent study.
Retail therapy was found to produce the same rush of endorphins as sexual arousal. Researchers from the University of Wesminster in London hooked people up to eye-tracking devices and showed them pornography and then clippings from sales promotions.
They found the brain reacted with just as much excitement when subjects looked at the shopping promotions as the porn.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
scientific study, shopping, sex tape, you've got to see this!
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate 56 min ago