You've Got To See This!
Shopping shown to be as good as sex
LONDON (KABC) -- If you get really excited over a good sale, you're not alone. Shopping was proved to be just as stimulating as sex in a recent study.
Retail therapy was found to produce the same rush of endorphins as sexual arousal. Researchers from the University of Wesminster in London hooked people up to eye-tracking devices and showed them pornography and then clippings from sales promotions.
They found the brain reacted with just as much excitement when subjects looked at the shopping promotions as the porn.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
scientific study, shopping, sex tape, you've got to see this!
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2