You've Got To See This!
Twin baby pandas unveiled at Madrid Zoo
MADRID, Spain (KABC) -- The Madrid Zoo has unveiled the first pandas born at the zoo in 28 years.
The one-month-old male twins remain in an incubator at the zoo's panda house.
The last time a panda was born at the Madrid Zoo was in 1982.
The new set of pandas was conceived through artificial insemination with assistance from Chinese scientists.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials 29 min ago
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct 48 min ago
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt 27 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- Manhattan Toy Quixel baby rattles recalled
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K 10 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce posts bikini pics, goes on vegan diet