You've Got To See This!
Twin baby pandas unveiled at Madrid Zoo
MADRID, Spain (KABC) -- The Madrid Zoo has unveiled the first pandas born at the zoo in 28 years.
The one-month-old male twins remain in an incubator at the zoo's panda house.
The last time a panda was born at the Madrid Zoo was in 1982.
The new set of pandas was conceived through artificial insemination with assistance from Chinese scientists.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 13 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter