You've Got To See This!
Man wakes up, finds alligator on front porch
TAMPA, Fla. (KABC) -- A man in Florida was startled from his bed by some banging at the front door. When he went to get it, he found a seven-foot long alligator."I thought it was a burglar or something. Something was going on. I just wake up and look at the gator and call 911," said Jose Roca.
A trapper was called in, and the gator was removed from the porch. It was hauled away and euthanized.
The trapper said the gator might have been targeting the man's dogs.
animal news, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case 1 min ago
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- abcnews: Alleged cow abuse at DiGiorno supplier
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby