You've Got To See This!
Bubble gum world record set by Iowa college
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KABC) -- A new world record has been set by students and faculty at an Iowa community college.
The students at Kirkwood Community College set a new record for the most number of people blowing bubble gum at the same time.
They needed 235 people to create the record, but 304 people showed up.
The effort was part of the school's campaign to raise funds for breast cancer awareness.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Oklahoma tornadoes level homes, kill man
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Greuel, Garcetti meet with churchgoers 24 min ago
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards 1 min ago
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested