You've Got To See This!
Magician rises after being buried 42 hours
WINNIPEG, Canada (KABC) -- A Canadian magician rose from the ground after being buried alive for 42 hours for a Halloween stunt.Escape artist Dean Gunnarson was in a steel coffin, and he had a Blackberry device to communicate with fans.
His trick ended Sunday.
Gunnarson's stunt was a tribute to magician Harry Houdini who died on Halloween more than 80 years ago.
halloween, you've got to see this!
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks