You've Got To See This!
Magician rises after being buried 42 hours
WINNIPEG, Canada (KABC) -- A Canadian magician rose from the ground after being buried alive for 42 hours for a Halloween stunt.Escape artist Dean Gunnarson was in a steel coffin, and he had a Blackberry device to communicate with fans.
His trick ended Sunday.
Gunnarson's stunt was a tribute to magician Harry Houdini who died on Halloween more than 80 years ago.
halloween, you've got to see this!
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)