You've Got To See This!
Oregon State offers Harry Potter class
CORVALLIS, Ore. (KABC) -- Harry Potter fanatics at Oregon State University can now get college credit by studying the Potter books and films.
The school offers a freshman orientation course based on the Harry Potter franchise.
"Like in Hogwarts, Gryffindors meet Slytherins and Ravenclaws. And here you've got a business major who is meeting forestry majors and engineers and pre-meds," said Ashley Wolff, a Harry Potter fan excited about the course.
The course is called "Finding your Patronus" - that's Harry Potter speak for a person's positive force.
you've got to see this!
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 59 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 59 min ago
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera 25 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 32 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry