You've Got To See This!
Oregon State offers Harry Potter class
CORVALLIS, Ore. (KABC) -- Harry Potter fanatics at Oregon State University can now get college credit by studying the Potter books and films.
The school offers a freshman orientation course based on the Harry Potter franchise.
"Like in Hogwarts, Gryffindors meet Slytherins and Ravenclaws. And here you've got a business major who is meeting forestry majors and engineers and pre-meds," said Ashley Wolff, a Harry Potter fan excited about the course.
The course is called "Finding your Patronus" - that's Harry Potter speak for a person's positive force.
you've got to see this!
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 23 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 40 min ago
- 289 missing, 7 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 5 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident 11 min ago
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks 49 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break