You've Got To See This!
Mexican tequila bottle may be most expensive
MEXICO CITY (KABC) -- A Mexican distiller has unveiled what it hopes to be the most expensive bottle of tequila.
Hacienda La Cappila's 1.3-litre bottle, called Diamond's Law, is encased in platinum and has more than 4,000 diamonds totaling 328 carats.
The bottle will go on tour in various European and Middle Eastern capitals, and then go up for auction.
The designers hope it will fetch more than $3.5 million dollars - even before the buyer shells out for limes and salt.
Hacienda La Capilla already holds the Guinness world record for the most expensive tequila with a bottle that sold for $225,000 in 1996.
you've got to see this!
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again 47 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors
- Intersection gets safety upgrades after death
59 min ago
- Website brings history of Los Angeles to life
24 min ago