You've Got To See This!
Mexican tequila bottle may be most expensive
MEXICO CITY (KABC) -- A Mexican distiller has unveiled what it hopes to be the most expensive bottle of tequila.
Hacienda La Cappila's 1.3-litre bottle, called Diamond's Law, is encased in platinum and has more than 4,000 diamonds totaling 328 carats.
The bottle will go on tour in various European and Middle Eastern capitals, and then go up for auction.
The designers hope it will fetch more than $3.5 million dollars - even before the buyer shells out for limes and salt.
Hacienda La Capilla already holds the Guinness world record for the most expensive tequila with a bottle that sold for $225,000 in 1996.
you've got to see this!
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed
- Simi Valley attack may be gang-related, police say
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- NorCal beach parking fee fight gets heated
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list