You've Got To See This!
Mexican tequila bottle may be most expensive
MEXICO CITY (KABC) -- A Mexican distiller has unveiled what it hopes to be the most expensive bottle of tequila.
Hacienda La Cappila's 1.3-litre bottle, called Diamond's Law, is encased in platinum and has more than 4,000 diamonds totaling 328 carats.
The bottle will go on tour in various European and Middle Eastern capitals, and then go up for auction.
The designers hope it will fetch more than $3.5 million dollars - even before the buyer shells out for limes and salt.
Hacienda La Capilla already holds the Guinness world record for the most expensive tequila with a bottle that sold for $225,000 in 1996.
you've got to see this!
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 40 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 33 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break