You've Got To See This!
Mexican tequila bottle may be most expensive
MEXICO CITY (KABC) -- A Mexican distiller has unveiled what it hopes to be the most expensive bottle of tequila.
Hacienda La Cappila's 1.3-litre bottle, called Diamond's Law, is encased in platinum and has more than 4,000 diamonds totaling 328 carats.
The bottle will go on tour in various European and Middle Eastern capitals, and then go up for auction.
The designers hope it will fetch more than $3.5 million dollars - even before the buyer shells out for limes and salt.
Hacienda La Capilla already holds the Guinness world record for the most expensive tequila with a bottle that sold for $225,000 in 1996.
you've got to see this!
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital 16 min ago
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'