You've Got To See This!
Germany's favorite polar bear celebrates bday
BERLIN (KABC) -- It was a festive day in Berlin as one of the city's most famous furry residents celebrated his birthday.
Knut, Germany's favorite polar bear, turned 4 years old Sunday.
In honor of his birthday, Knut got a cake shaped like the number four. The treat sat on top of his present: a bucket of fish and meat.
Knut was raised at the Berlin Zoo after his mother rejected him and his brother, who died shortly after their birth.
Knut is incredibly popular and everything from toys to mugs to T-shirts bears his image.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate