You've Got To See This!
Calif. man catches 405-pound tuna in Mexico
SAN DIEGO (KABC) -- A California man may have shattered a 33-year-old record by catching a 405-pound yellowfin tuna in Mexico.
San Diego residents were in awe when Mike Livingston of Central California caught the giant fish.
Livingston caught the yellowfin on Nov. 30 on a sailing trip in Mexico. Livingston's previous big fish was a 100-pound yellowfin.
The International Game Fish Association still has to confirm the weight. If it stands, it would break the record for the biggest tuna ever caught, which weighed in at 388 pounds.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
animal news, mexico, california, you've got to see this!
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 25 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis