You've Got To See This!
Thief caught after falling through ceiling
LAWTON, Okla. (KABC) -- Oklahoma police were interviewing a woman about a theft when the suspect literally fell into their lap.
The thief was hiding in the ceiling of her apartment, which was next door to his apartment in Lawton, Oklahoma.
Investigators were talking to his neighbor when they heard a noise above them.
The fan started shaking and they could see a leg in the hole of the ceiling. Police tried to get the suspect down, but he was stuck.
"The police told him to come down, and if he didn't, they were going to send the dog after him, which belongs to us, which is a pit bull," said Deborah Miller, the suspect's neighbor.
Police eventually pulled the man out of the hole in the ceiling.
They also recovered the stolen TV, which the suspect had stashed in the woman's closet.
The man has been charged with larceny.
stupid criminals, arrest, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months