You've Got To See This!
Acrobats tear shirts off in front of Pope
VATICAN CITY (KABC) -- There was a surprising performance at the Vatican on Wednesday, where a group of male acrobats tore off their shirts in front of the Pope.
The four Pellegrini Brothers appeared on stage in white suits, but quickly ripped off their shirts before performing a series of acrobatics, including forming a human tower.
The nuns in the audience cheered enthusiastically and even snapped photos of the bare-chested men.
The pope's response was much more reserved, but he did applaud at the end.
The group is in Rome for a convention on circuses organized by the Vatican's office for migrants.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Boston Marathon runners show resilience 5 min ago
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill
- Viewing to be held for LA police officer 17 min ago
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous'
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood
- Compton big rig crash leaves woman dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
49 min ago