You've Got To See This!
Acrobats tear shirts off in front of Pope
VATICAN CITY (KABC) -- There was a surprising performance at the Vatican on Wednesday, where a group of male acrobats tore off their shirts in front of the Pope.
The four Pellegrini Brothers appeared on stage in white suits, but quickly ripped off their shirts before performing a series of acrobatics, including forming a human tower.
The nuns in the audience cheered enthusiastically and even snapped photos of the bare-chested men.
The pope's response was much more reserved, but he did applaud at the end.
The group is in Rome for a convention on circuses organized by the Vatican's office for migrants.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 13 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 2 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 55 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video