You've Got To See This!
Acrobats tear shirts off in front of Pope
VATICAN CITY (KABC) -- There was a surprising performance at the Vatican on Wednesday, where a group of male acrobats tore off their shirts in front of the Pope.
The four Pellegrini Brothers appeared on stage in white suits, but quickly ripped off their shirts before performing a series of acrobatics, including forming a human tower.
The nuns in the audience cheered enthusiastically and even snapped photos of the bare-chested men.
The pope's response was much more reserved, but he did applaud at the end.
The group is in Rome for a convention on circuses organized by the Vatican's office for migrants.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide