You've Got To See This!
Burglar posts photo on victim's Facebook page
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- The young burglar broke into a Washington, D.C.-area home and made off with a family's possessions, including a boy's laptop computer.
But the alleged burglar went a step further, posting his own picture on the boy's Facebook page, for all of his 400 friends to see.
In the photo, he even wore the boy's brand new coat.
"I actually had to look at the photo several times before I even realized that that was the new coat, because it had just arrived the day before and he stole it out of the Macy's box that it was delivered in," said Marc Fisher, the victim's father.
The burglar has not been arrested, but police said they hope to turn that Facebook picture into a booking photo.
burglary, stupid criminals, facebook, washington d.c., you've got to see this!
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments