You've Got To See This!
Burglar posts photo on victim's Facebook page
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- The young burglar broke into a Washington, D.C.-area home and made off with a family's possessions, including a boy's laptop computer.
But the alleged burglar went a step further, posting his own picture on the boy's Facebook page, for all of his 400 friends to see.
In the photo, he even wore the boy's brand new coat.
"I actually had to look at the photo several times before I even realized that that was the new coat, because it had just arrived the day before and he stole it out of the Macy's box that it was delivered in," said Marc Fisher, the victim's father.
The burglar has not been arrested, but police said they hope to turn that Facebook picture into a booking photo.
burglary, stupid criminals, facebook, washington d.c., you've got to see this!
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)
- California lawmakers, governor get pay raise
13 min ago