You've Got To See This!
Burglar posts photo on victim's Facebook page
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- The young burglar broke into a Washington, D.C.-area home and made off with a family's possessions, including a boy's laptop computer.
But the alleged burglar went a step further, posting his own picture on the boy's Facebook page, for all of his 400 friends to see.
In the photo, he even wore the boy's brand new coat.
"I actually had to look at the photo several times before I even realized that that was the new coat, because it had just arrived the day before and he stole it out of the Macy's box that it was delivered in," said Marc Fisher, the victim's father.
The burglar has not been arrested, but police said they hope to turn that Facebook picture into a booking photo.
burglary, stupid criminals, facebook, washington d.c., you've got to see this!
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
28 min ago